The clients’ page is where you can create and manage all your individual clients or client groups, send invitations to join the portal, view clients’ wealth portals, send documents for signing, send a fact find, edit their subscriptions, enable the will wizard and much more.
Creating client Groups assists in better organising your client list and makes multiple owner accounts easier to maintain and use.
To add individual or a client group:
1. In your Partner Portal, Clients>Client list
2. Click “ADD A CLIENT”
3. Select Add Individual or client group to add.
4. For Individual: Enter their name, email address and advise if they are a Personal or Business client and click the ADD button. Their details will then populate on screen in your clients list.
5. For Client Group( Spouses/Partners/Co-owners) : Enter the names, email addresses and adjust the Group name(optional) and advise if they are a Personal or Business client and click the ADD button. Their details will then populate on screen in your clients list.
6.If you are upgrading your client to a Pro account, click on the Upgrade button next to the individual or Group name.
7. Once added in the client list and upgraded if required, click on Send invite next to the client’s name in the drop down.
8. An invitation with a secure link will be sent to your client’s email for them to activate their account.
Note: Ask your client to check their junk/spam boxes of their email as the email can often end up here!
You may also be interested in How to batch upload clients.